• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2011 Weddings

So frustrated

With my siggy.  I can NOT get it any smaller!  It's like microscopic on photobucket and then ginormous on here!  What the hell TK and PB?!?!  Can't you just work please?!?!

(Is it working?!?)
My goal for 2013...Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: So frustrated

• it looks fine to me?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • It's not taking up your entire page?
  • Does it have words on it? or just the picture?
  • Haha, no.... it's summer vacations!  We go camping all summer so I thought this would be perfect!
  • In Response to Re: So frustrated:
    In Response to Re: So frustrated : I don't see words, but it isn't huge.
    Posted by JessieSullivan
    What the hell TK?!  Well I'm glad it isn't huge cause it still is for me!  I have to scroll down like 3 times just to get passed my picture!!  Glad I've been working on this for over an hour when there was nothing wrong with it from your end!!
  • I think it looks perfect Leah! And it makes me want to buy a Jeep! Your siggy could be a commercial! :)
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Well I'm glad it looks good to everyone else!  I guess that's what matters!!

I'm using internet explorer.... Don't know if that's what's messing it up or what?!  I'm gonna try saving it one more time to make sure the words are on there for everyone! :)
  • now it's small. but read-able...?

i'm on mozilla, i can see it just fine!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • So weird.  I just totally shut down my computer and restarted.... it's still giant on my computer.

No idea what's going on.  Lame.  Do you all use photobucket?  They changed their editing stuff and I don't like it.  Is there something that works better?
  • Your siggy is HUGE to me. So I'm not sure whats up with that lol
  • I'm on IE and it's pretty giant for me (fills the screen top to bottom).

I got tired a while back of resizing photos and so now my sig code is:

<a href=........ website stuff width="350"></a>

you can change the 350 to any number (350 is what mine is now), perhaps try that instead of resizing on photobucket?
    I'm on IE and it's pretty giant for me (fills the screen top to bottom). I got tired a while back of resizing photos and so now my sig code is: <a href=........ website stuff width="350" /></a> you can change the 350 to any number (350 is what mine is now), perhaps try that instead of resizing on photobucket?
    Posted by Kate61487
    THANK YOU!!  I'll try this!!
    I'm on IE and it's pretty giant for me (fills the screen top to bottom). I got tired a while back of resizing photos and so now my sig code is: <a href=........ website stuff width="350" /></a> you can change the 350 to any number (350 is what mine is now), perhaps try that instead of resizing on photobucket?
    Posted by Kate61487
    YAY!!!!!  It worked!!!
  • PHEW that worked! Much better now! I mean i liked the pic and all but it was a little bit excessive lol
  • I know Elyse!  That's what I was thinking!  And I know you girls would understand but I've been posting on baby names today too and I don't want a bunch of strangers to think I'm nutso siggy lady!!
  • yay!  glad it worked :-)  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards