Not Engaged Yet

Time for an Update

Wow its been a while! So its time for a major update.

I still have not decided where I am going to live in August. Not sure whether I should move to Nasvhille where I have to go to school or in Cookeville where Drew, my friends and my family all live. Or somewhere in between so its not such a far drive. But I'll figure it out. As for a ring, I dont see it happening for at least 2 years. Which is fine we're both going to have alot on our plates until then.

I still have the same job but I have decided to just suck it up and stop whinning. I've started working during the week and working shorter hours on the weekend, which helps out. So its not as stressful as before. But I am still keeping my eyes open to a better job if it comes along.

Also I've started working out 4 days a week and doing Yoga almost every night. So as far as my moods, I no longer have the signs of depressions or the feeling of it. But just to be safe I went to the doctor and I ended up having the begining signs of depression but we talked about my options and its been working pretty well and its a plus to me that I don't have to take meds, except for my daily vitiamins. I feel alot better and I dont get stessed as easily.

Another HUGE thing, well he's actually really small, I've added to my life. A puppy. His name is Tucker, he's a 7 week old shih tzu. I adopted him from a rescue that raids puppy mills and then keeps the dogs for people to adopt. He's a wonderful little ball of fuzz. He's alot of fun and has his own little personallity. He weighs about a pound and a half. His mother was bred so much that she got to the point where her reproductive organs just are so out of wack and hardly work for day to day things. But she was adopted to a really great family so she should be on the road to recovery. :-) Well hope all is well with you guys!

O and sorry about the bold. My computer and/or theknot are messing up so it bolded all my text.

Re: Time for an Update

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to hear you're doing better hun! I'm glad you went and spoke with a doctor about how you were feeling.  It seems like you've really taken your health and well being into consideration and you've made, what sounds like, great changes! Congrats on the SUPER cute puppy and I'm glad to hear you're doing better:)

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Awww, congratulations on your new baby! I am so glad you got a rescue pup!

I'm telling you, that does WONDERS for self-esteem and moods. I mean, how can you let yourself slip when you have that little furball looking up to you for care and attention? You have to keep yourself going for his sake!

I'm really glad things are looking up for you. Smile
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! I'm glad you talked to your doctor about how you are feeling.  And welcome to your new addition, adorable.  You're graduating soon?  Congrats!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011

Well I've got one more year till i get my degree. Which is pretty exciting if I do say so! 

And Jeana. He is wonderful, I'm so glad you guys stayed on my case about waiting. He's everything I've always wanted in a dog! And he helps out alot with my fitness and health. Lol he keeps me on my toes for sure! He barked for the first time three days ago and it was hilarious. Lol

So Ladies what's been shaking around here?

• babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad to hear you are doing well and that you foound another love. Not only will the Yoga help you mentally but I'm sure it helps physically too. I know that I absolutely feel physically better after yoga.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_time-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c7e58c87-66a9-420c-bec8-334c9ee5e968Post:7883c177-1f36-4784-a269-07354d68e2ca">Re: Time for an Update</a>:
    [QUOTE] I'm so glad you guys stayed on my case about waiting. Posted by Amberjg[/QUOTE]

Congrats on, well, everything!

I also wanted to point out that even though she's talking about a puppy, we gave good advice and someone is actually thanking us because she took it.  See?  We're not all horrible, mean people.  Sometimes, SOMETIMES, we know what we're talking about because we've been there.  :-)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    oh dear good that pooch is adorable!

I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better :-)
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm so pleased to hear that you're doing well! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards