Colorado-Denver

Cute pedicure place?

Hey girls!  Does anyone know of a cute place where I could treat my girls to a pedicure?  I am looking for a place that will let us bring in apps and champagne and has a fun atmosphere.I have heard of an old house that was turned into a spa but I have no idea what it is called!
TIA!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute pedicure place?

• kzagurskikzagurski member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never been, but I've heard good things about this place: http://www.tootsiesnailshoppe.com/
  • spongejenspongejen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sweet life nail bar is awesome, super cute anthropologie style decor and really nice ladies work there.  they also serve food/booze.
  • edited December 2011
    i would find a place and call and ask if you can

i would also (depending on your budget) bring some for the people who work there
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • HutchHHutchH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woodhouse Day Spa is in a old house, super cute and does everything from massage to mani/pedi... might be a little pricey though
  • edited December 2011
    I second the sweet life nail bar. It's awesome! That's where my BM and I are going next week before my wedding. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Another vote for The Sweet Life.  We had our nails done there a few weeks ago for the wedding.  It was probably "too much" for a regular visit, but was perfect for the special occasion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards