Minnesota

Wedding Shower Games...

Hello everyone, I am new to this so here it goes...

My FI and I are getting married in July, and my 2 future sister in laws are throwing my wedding shower. They are wanting to get together to discuss the details of it coming up here in the next couple of weeks. One is going to be quite pregnant buy our wedding but she is hoping mid june to sch her c-section. She is crossing her fingers. They are wanting to do the shower early in May. Im totally fine with that. The thing is they are in to the dice game. They did this at both of there showers  and it takes forever because they literally had like 30-40 guest. Yikes. I could see it if there was much less poeple but its going to be around that same amount they had for theres.I would rather not have this game played and it is then very expensive for them to buy gifts for everyone to get at the showr. I do not expect them to buy gifts so everyone gets one. I dont think people come to a shower expecting to get a gift. How do I go about telling them that I prefer not to have this game played at my shower??? What would you do? Or do I just let it go and deal with it? Please let me know what you think. Thanks much!!! :)

Re: Wedding Shower Games...

• tlbattagliatlbattaglia member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would tell them how you feel about the shower.  But also, since they are throwing it for you, you will have to deal with what they come up with.  Bottom line, you can request things, but you'll be happy with whatever they decide to do.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards