Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Need DB bridesmaid dress 81123 in MARINE

I am looking to purchase a used bridesmaid dress, blue/navy (actual color is MARINE) satin, floor-length pick up gown from David's Bridal #81123 in size 14, 16, or 18. I am a nursing student, needing to save as much money as possible. The wedding is in December, so if anyone is wearing this dress before then, I will buy it from you for half price. 

Please email me at kg_jo@yahoo.com if you have this dress or will have it before December. Thank you!

Re: Need DB bridesmaid dress 81123 in MARINE

• Options
    Look on craigslist.. there are alot of people selling bridesmaids dresses there. 
  • Options
    Also try the wedding classified board to the left. And there are two or three other sites I see recommended around here. Maybe post on the atire board asking what good second hand sites are. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thank you for the suggestions, everyone!
  • Options
    Hi there,
    I'm actually looking to sell a size 18 dress in Marine! Are you still looking? My sister wore it and had it only taken in slightly for the wedding. Let me know if you're still interested, and I'll give it to you for $50 including shipping. Oh, and it doesn't come with the sash...she apparently misplaced it when she moved. :( But the sash is only $15 at David's Bridal to match it.

Thanks!
    Katie

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_need-db-bridesmaid-dress-81123-in-marine?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:8dfa7b55-3364-45a0-8ad0-97c75a35e271Post:2fb8c1cb-96f9-4da3-9ee9-9d07b976c87b">Need DB bridesmaid dress 81123 in MARINE</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking to purchase a used bridesmaid dress, blue/navy (actual color is MARINE) satin, floor-length pick up gown from David's Bridal #81123 in size 14, 16, or 18. I am a nursing student, needing to save as much money as possible. The wedding is in December, so if anyone is wearing this dress before then, I will buy it from you for half price.  Please email me at kg_jo@yahoo.com if you have this dress or will have it before December. Thank you!
    Posted by jgolem82[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards