Missouri-Kansas City
Options

Five days!

Well ladies, my wedding is in five days. And you know what? I'm actually really ready.

I've kept everything really as simple as possible so there isn't a lot to do and I can enjoy the days leading up.

Yesterday I printed out signage and put it in gold picture frames for the guestbook, cake and candy buffet.

All that is left now is to:
 1. Buy  and wrap gift bags for the bridesmaid gifts .
2. Get everything (votives, feathers and vases from florist to the Mission Theatre on Thursday afternoon. 
3. Transport my dog to future in-laws (in Lenexa. I live in mid-town) where she'll be well loved through the weekend
4. Get my dress and accessories there (which is where I'm getting ready)
5. Pack my overnight bag for Friday night at their house and then Saturday night in the hotel (The Q in Westport)

We cleaned our house from top to bottom yesterday because the boys will be getting ready there and our photographer will be there. Hey, I'm not paying all that money on photos to have a dirty house in the background. :)

My mom is hosting a bridal lunch at Yia Yia's in Town Center on Friday at noon and then we're all going over to a nail place in Mission for manis/pedis. Then, I run home, change, grab my bag and pick up a bridesmaid and her hubby who are staying at the Q and head over to the rehearsal at the church!  The RD is at Cupini's in Westport and then my little sister and I are spending the night at the fiance's parents (My parents moved to Philly this summer and don't have a home here. They are staying with my brother and his wife.)

Wedding beauty begins at 8 a.m. on Saturday!

So that's it...I'll be back with a full recap sometime...well...when I can. :)

Re: Five days!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards