Florida-South Florida
Options

Photography Check! E-pics???

Yay! Finally found a photographer that we're booking! It's Fred Thomas at EP Pro Studio. He's actually my aunt's neighbor so he's including some bonuses which is awesome! We're doing our e-pics next weekend! But I don't know where we should do them!!! Fi doesn't like Vizcaya or Morikami.. so we were thinking maybe beach pic's.. but I want other shots than just us on the beach... anyone have any ideas???? Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photography Check! E-pics???

• Options
    edited December 2011

You can do Ocean Drive which is awesome with their art deco buildings, or Bill Braggs park on Key biscayne. Do you guys have a special place or an activity you like to do? Maybe base it around that.

• Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Congrats on the check!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the check. I love downtown Delray. It's arsty and fun and the beach is just steps away.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on Delray - maybe you can also stop by Sundy House and take pics there.

Wedding Countdown Ticker ">
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_photography-check-e-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:9cbfbca9-47a1-4a65-ba94-2f9ef6b39a64Post:b70c3537-6fb4-4463-b654-5254f567c466">Re: Photography Check! E-pics???</a>:
    [QUOTE]congrats on the check. I love downtown Delray. It's arsty and fun and the beach is just steps away.
    Posted by waterroxy17[/QUOTE]

We are doing downtown delray and the beach :) and congrats on the check!
  • Options
    efontefont member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    South Pointe Park in South beach. Lots of options there. Beach, grass, buildings. That's where we are getting our epics done.

Our Furbabies: Jake, Bentley & Logan
    imageimageimageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards