Ohio-Northeast

Ever heard of Zoey's Cakes?

Question for ya...So we met with Zoey's Cakes in Akron and they are sooo cheap, at $2 a serving..and she's is really nice.Now the question is, has anyone used her and recommend her?  A friend used her last year for her wedding and loved her.  I don't remember the cake though.   My fiance's sister had a friend that just used her this year and said the cake was dry and not very good.I'm hoping that someone could tell me if they went here and if they liked it or not..Thanks!

Re: Ever heard of Zoey's Cakes?

• heath04angelheath04angel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of her but never had her cake.  My friend just tried her at the bridal show a couple weeks ago and she is going with her now too, sorry im not too much help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I used her and would definitely recommend her. My cake was moist.  It had seashells around it and they were a little hard, but they were more for decoration only anyway.
  • natatomicnatatomic member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I tried her cake at a recent bridal show too and I was interested in her because she's a local vendor....I still havent booked anything yet so I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards