Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Scam Site Help??

So, thanks to a few ladies here on the board...I was able to find the dress of my dreams....but now I'm wondering if the site is legit?? Just wanting some second opinions....

www.lafemmedressesoutlet.com

I'm just getting that off vibe...ya know?

Re: Scam Site Help??

• Options
    The brokenish english was making me question it, then their contact (lafemmedressesoutlet@gmail.com) is a gmail account...i definitely wouldn't trust it...Maybe they took a picture from another site? If you post what dress you like, there are some people who are really good at finding legit designers for you.
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • Options
    There is no way I would order from that site. Broken english, spelling errors, and a return/exchange policy that is vauge just does not sit well with me. These are sure to be knock off gowns.

I would post the dress here and see if someone can help you track it down and maybe you can find it used for less or can take a picture to a local seamstress and see if they can reproduce the gown.
  • Options
    If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_scam-site-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:31685ecc-cb37-42bb-a37c-9255416839c4Post:1bb44d0a-cef1-47fe-9bf4-9db28a18cd92">Re: Scam Site Help??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wouldn't order from that site!  Why don't you post a picture of the dress you like, and we can try and track it down on the original designer's site.
    Posted by CMGr[/QUOTE]

We already did, Lafemme is the actual designer.

I wouldnt throw my money away. It was a prom dress and although it was beautiful, I'm sure you can find something from a legit designer.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards