Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

A Great Idea for a Bachelorette Party/Get together before the wedding!

My boss owns a great airbrush tanning salon in Fox Chapel, that goes mobile.  They bring the mobile airbrush and pop up tent with them and host "Bachelorette Bronzing Parties" at any location! It seriously is amazing and fun! The system they use is heated and it's the system that Jennifer Lopez promotes, so it's the best of the best.  And I do believe that if you have 6 or more people at the party, the bride gets airbrushed for FREE. My friend got married last fall and hosted one, and we had so much fun we had champagne and appetizers and we all received a nice tan right before the wedding. If you have any questions the number is 412.406.7799 and the business is called Tan Me | Upscale Airbrush Tanning.

Re: A Great Idea for a Bachelorette Party/Get together before the wedding!

• My boss owns a great airbrush tanning salon in Fox Chapel, that goes mobile.  They bring the mobile airbrush and pop up tent with them and host "Bachelorette Bronzing Parties" at any location! It seriously is amazing and fun! The system they use is heated and it's the system that Jennifer Lopez promotes, so it's the best of the best.  And I do believe that if you have 6 or more people at the party, the bride gets airbrushed for FREE. My friend got married last fall and hosted one, and we had so much fun we had champagne and appetizers and we all received a nice tan right before the wedding. If you have any questions the number is 412.406.7799 and the business is called Tan Me | Upscale Airbrush Tanning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards