Florida-West Coast
Options

I'm Married!!!! vendor reviews :)

Riverside Grille House: A+++
Our consultant Stephanie was amazing! She is a little slow to respond to emails because she is in charge of 2 places but she has no problems answering an questions you have. Her wait staff was amazing! My hubby and I were dancing up the floor and when he stepped off the floor a server was waiting with 2 cokes for us. She even wrapped them in napkins so the condensation wouldn't drip on our clothes (small thing but it made us feel really important). The food was awesome! We had Filet mignon, with a twice baked potato and mixed veggies. The steak was cooked perfectly and the potato and veggies had just the right amount of seasoning. The rooftop ceremony turned out better then I ad imagined. Its a little more then we wanted to spend but well worth it in the end! We did a wedding package so the floor length table linens, chair covers and sashes, matching napkins, cake and set up were all included. All in all its the perfect waterside venue for anyone to get married at! 

Cake: Riverside Grille House A++++

The baker there is amazing! We chose a cupcake wedding cake instead of a traditional cake because I like cupcakes better lol They were delicious and everyone loved them!

Hair: Express Clips in Tarpon Springs (Sarah, Desiree, Jason) All 3 A+++++
Sarah has been my hair stylist for about a year, she is young but she has talent! She is a perfectionist and sometimes works slowly but the result is fantastic! Desiree and Jason did my bridesmaids hair and everyone had nothing but smiles out the door! My hair is ridiculously thick and like a few of my girls, it doesn't like to curl so we were all worried that our hair would flop by the end of the night but even after I took out all the bobbypins my hair still stayed curled! The prices are great and the environment is fun!

DJ: DJ Such (Hector Torres) A+++++++
Hector and I worked together for awhile at a local bar and I loved his mixes. I asked him a year before the wedding if he would Dj it and he agreed and 3 months before the wedding I asked him again and he still remembered! lol He has amazing talent and is very professional! He played everything we wanted and went above and beyond our expectations! Definitely an awesome DJ! His website is www.djsuch.com.

Officiant: Alice Delgardo A+++++++
Best person ever! Her prices are amazing for the service she provides! She went above and beyond her duties to make sure our day went smoothly and created a wedding ceremony specifically for us. She has such a big heart and will make sure you have everything you need. I can't say enough about her, she makes you feel like part of her family and always has time for you (even your breakdowns lol) If your looking for an officiant PICK HER!!! (727) 255-9174

Photographer: Walsh Wedding Photography A++++
Ellen and her husband Tom are great! Lots of fun but definitely know when to take charge so that photos don't take forever! I was a little sceptical at first because their prices were so low for 2 photographers but it was all we could fit into our budget and the saying "you get what you pay for" doesn't apply with them! All our photos turned out great! They both know how to capture the best in everyone lol I highly recommend them for brides on a tight budget!

Make up: Dillards in Gulfview Square Mall

I made the appointment 2 weeks before for 8 people at 10am and 3 days before my MIL asked if she could join us and they gave me no trouble about adding her in so soon. We were all done before 12pm. The girls looked amazing and I did too! Lol yes I am tooting my own horn (TOOT TOOT) lol. All the girls were really friendly. The make up is free but you do have to buy something. Most of my girls ended up buying lipgloss, a few bought more. I bought lipgloss and after a tip I spent $30 and my make up stayed perfect all night! I definitely suggest this for girls who don't have or don't want to spend a ton of money having someone come to you for makeup.

If any of you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask! Smile

Re: I'm Married!!!! vendor reviews :)

• Options
    kmf218kmf218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Forgot one lol

Cigar Roller Don Esteban Cigars Inc: A++++
    The cigars are fantastic! Its real Cuban tobacco grown in Ecuador. They showed up on time in authentic cigar rolling clothes and were a hit with everyone! They are based out of Tarpon Springs and have great prices! This was a last minute thing that we had room in the budget for and it was money well spent!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!  Your wedding sounded perfect!
    Photobucket Me:36 DH: 34 TTC since 02/2012, not preventing since 2010. Me: testing came back good. DH: dx: MIF low count/motility. RE recommends IVF with ICSI. Update: DH just diagnosed with severe Crohn's disease, so any IF treatment is on hold :(
  • Options
    LuckyHeatherLuckyHeather member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  Your pictures are beautiful!!
  • Options
    jc04100657jc04100657 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  You looked beautiful!
    Anniversary

September 2011 Siggy Challenge- Favorite Ceremony Photo
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!! It sounds (and looks) BEAUTIFUL! Lovely choices you made -- and they panned out so well!! Congrats again! Exciting!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! You look beautiful. Thanks for posting the info.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Dillards at International Mall. They were super friendly and did a great job. Plus, I saved a ton of money. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards