California-San Diego

Last day of work for me for 7 days!!!

yay!!!! My mom and sister are coming to visit so I am off from tomorrow until next Thursday. My dad actually has to be in orange county on Sunday so he will be spending Saturday with us. We are doing a mix of wedding and fun stuff. I'm going to try to finalize my dress choice, hopefully. Then we are going to look at bridesmaids dresses. We are also looking at the rentals and flowers. Might even try to make a wishign tree while they are here. We are also going to Disneyland on Monday- can't wait.

I cannot wait to show them the venue on Saturday!!!

I will be signing off for about a week after today but hopefully will have lots of wedding updates when I get back.

Anyone else doing wedding related things this weekend?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Last day of work for me for 7 days!!!

• That sounds awesome, I hope you have a great week! Post your dress after you pick it, I want to see! I'm going bridesmaid dress shopping on Saturday and my Mom will be in town for the weekend. That's about it :)

Trying to conceive #1 since January 2013
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Woo hoo! Hope you have an awesome time off from work with your family. Are you going to DCA or just Disneyland? I have been dying to go to DCA and check out the new Cars Land. My sister actually works at Disneyland so she usually gets me in for free and takes me to all of the cast preview days... but I had to work for the Cars Land one. If you get to go, let me know how it is!

We will probably work on addressing our save-the-dates this weekend. Other than that, no major wedding-related stuff happening. We have a birthday party to go to in Riverside tomorrow, so that will probably take up all/most of the day. Right now I'm trying to wrap things up here at work so I can take my dog swimming. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards