New York-Hudson Valley

FLOWERS

Hi girls! Flowers in our area are SO expensive!! I got 2 proposals back from florists I met with and I kind of couldn't believe it! Sorry, just had to vent a little. Whew.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!

Re: FLOWERS

• edited December 2011
    Have you tried Lucille's Floral?  She does great work and is less expensive then the other 4 florists I met with.
  • katiefinn03katiefinn03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Columbia Florists,  They are located in Riverdale and were much cheaper then the other florists I was looking at!
  • angybanezangybanez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Celadon & Celery! celadoncelery.com. They've been on Martha Stewart and was just recently on her radio show too last week on top of being covered by ABC, NY Times and more! LOVE them! My website has basically a bunch of their work! Check it ou!
  • jenniferw1607jenniferw1607 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should check out Firefly Florist in Schenectady, they do beautiful arrangements for the store I work at, Northeastern Fine Jewelry, and if you are interested I can send you a coupon for 15% off your purchase!
  • edited December 2011
     Check out Rosemary's Flower Shop right on 9D in Wappingers!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you sooo much everyone! After being quoted the most absurd prices ever (one place quoted me $18K!!), I decided to go with Monica Chimes... she is incredible and I am so happy with my choice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards