Hawaii

accomodations in north shore, oahu

hello! We are getting married in Kualoa Ranch this April 2011 and I am still looking for a place where we can stay at and where my BMs and I can dress up in the North Shore are. ANy suggestions?? Thanks! :)

Re: accomodations in north shore, oahu

• AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure how close it is to your location, but Turtle Bay Resort is located on the North side of Oahu.  Some of the other girls on here can probably give you more info than me, but I think that Turtle Bay could be an option for you! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • sld0618sld0618 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was going to say Turtle Bay too.  I loved snorkeling there!  I heard they were possibly going under...could be a nasty rumor though!
  • destiny1108destiny1108 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try a vacation rental, we saw one called Plantation Estate that wasn't too far from there.
  • edited December 2011
    If you look on vrbo, there are some great 4 bedroom villas to rent at Turtle Bay. If you're planning on staying overnight with the girls, that could be a great option too.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for all the suggestion! I'm actually trying to find an alternative to Turtle Bay coz the rooms there are expensive. I tried calling a few other places but some are booked until 2012!! I'll try my luck on vrbo..
  • 55pawsh55pawsh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

I agree, look at VRBO.com for vacation rentals in the kaaawa area.  We just got married at Kualoa and our friends/fam ended up getting rentals.  Turtle bay is great, but a little far.

Unfortunately there are no decent hotel accommodations on that side; if you definitely want a hotel Schraders in Kaneohe is your only other option... but I wouldn’t recommend staying there (the website makes it look LOTS nicer than it is in person.)

HTH :)

• edited December 2011
    I would go with VRBO (if you haven't checked it out yet). Just this past May, my FI and I rented a studio through VRBO that was literally on Sunset Beach and owned by a world famous surfer. It was the best experience EVER!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards