Kentucky-Louisville

Florist suggestions??

Ladies... I'm approaching 'zero hour'... just three weeks away and I have yet to choose a florist!  (I know... ridiculous!)... but am looking for recommendations... who to use... who to stay away from...??  Don't have a LARGE floral order... my bouquet, two bridesmaids, three boutonnieres...  Help!

Re: Florist suggestions??

• brides-motherbrides-mother member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lloyd's Florist.  Really, best in town when you weigh the freshness of the flowers, design and cost.  Plus the staff is delightful to work with.  I used them for 1 wedding and numerous special events.
  • edited December 2011
    Belmar is who I am using. I worked with Tammy and she is wonderful!! They are located on Preston HWY.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RosemaryCBRosemaryCB member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Country Squire!
  • owlgirlowlgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the suggestions... and I'll get on the phone ASAP to see how they're schedule looks for our wedding date.

Also, having never done this before... does the location of the florist matter?  Do they deliver to the church...or to bride's home... or do arrangements need to be made for friend or family member to pick up the flower order?  How is this done?  Just wondering as all of our events are far east end (Springhurst, Anchorage).
  • edited December 2011
    I am using J. Elizabeth Designs.  Jill is absolutely amazing and they have cheap prices.  I do believe they have recently, or will shortly be opening a store in one of the stores at Mellwood.  They are relatively new and when I booked with her, she was running it out of her house.  Her email is:jelizabethdesigns@msn.com

Most florists will deliver the flowers to your location, but they might charge you a small fee.  The delivery charge for J. Elizabeth Designs was $25.
  • leannpeteleannpete member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Country Squire did an awesome job.  Highly recommend, and great price.  Sarah is great.
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J.Elizabeth did my wedding flowers on a week ago and my flowers were just beautiful, I highly reccomend her-her and her mom are nice and talented. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards