Virginia
Options

ISO: Affordable Wedding Planner for Budget Bride

Can anyone recommend a wedding planner to do partial planning or DOC that is willing to work with a bride on a budget?  Please help!

Re: ISO: Affordable Wedding Planner for Budget Bride

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://fredericksburg.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_virginia_iso-affordable-wedding-planner-for-budget-bride?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:236Discussion:c184b10c-cda0-450e-8198-ae81aaf91137Post:a8eed2da-90a4-4f02-a947-d050e2b99ba8">ISO: Affordable Wedding Planner for Budget Bride</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone recommend a wedding planner to do partial planning or DOC that is willing to work with a bride on a budget?  Please help!
    Posted by aliciatgallo[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi!</div><div>My name is Heather Hardage. I just saw your post wondering about a DOC for your upcoming wedding. I have been in the catering and event planning business for the last 7 years. I was laid off in November after the company I worked for went under and I just had my second child. I am looking to start working for myself at this point and will be happy to talk with you about a DOC package. I will be happy to provide references from past clients if that helps. For unlimited phone and email coorespondence, the rehearsal and up to 13 hours on the wedding day my fee would be $600. If this would work for you and you'd like to talk more, please let me know. I'd need to know the date too just to make sure that I am available for you. </div><div>
    </div><div>Congratulations!</div><div>
    </div><div>Heather Hardage</div>
  • Options
    I used my florist as our DOC. She was awesome! She did both the florals and DOC. She doesn't have anything on her website about DOC because she's just starting out with planning but you should definitely inquire because she was amazing! www.floralandbloom.com

Good luck! :) 
  • Options
    Heather, You are not allowed to post here as a vendor. It's against the TOS. Please go away. You've been reported.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards