Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Lay it on me!

Hi, I am working on my vows and would really appreciate your advice and critiques.  Humor and making each other laugh is a huge part of our relationship, so I am trying to mix in some humor while still being serious about my feelings.  I appreciate your feedback!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steve,

I feel so lucky standing here today marrying you.

Your patience, your calmness to my craziness, your passion and compassion all made it impossible not to fall in love with you. I am so thankful that you have shown me what true, unconditional love is.

I plan to spend our lifetime together nourishing our relationship as we grow together as a family.  While it doesn’t happen often, I promise to apologize when I'm wrong.  On that note, I vow not to bring home any more pets without at least warning you first.

I promise to kiss you every night before bed, and each morning even as I am rushing out the door late for everything.

I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives making each other laugh and debating which one of us is the weird one.

I love you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regarding the dog part, everyone knows that early on in our relationship I bought home a puppy on a whim. It was the dumbest decision I could make in theory, but we are both so obsessed with our dog and he still thanks me all the time for doing it... that being said, it's not something I intend to ever do again

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lay it on me!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards