Ohio-Columbus
Options

Can anyone provide feedback on using Boardwalk Catering, Berwick, or Creative Cuisine?

I'm leaning towards Boardwalk because of the cost...

Re: Can anyone provide feedback on using Boardwalk Catering, Berwick, or Creative Cuisine?

• Options
    We are using Milo's they were pretty flexible.
  • Options
    I have had bad experience with Berwick. I've not used Creative, but I've been to events that have and thier food is typically very good. No experience with Boardwalk. GL!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I'm using boardwalk for my June 7 wedding. Laura is always quick to get back to me if I call or have a question. Food at tasting was good, but cannot rate the food at the wedding yet since it hasn't happened; but it should be like the food at the tasting.
  • Options
    I have had terrible experience with Berwick. The food is tasty, but many problems, unprepared and they called and charged my parents more money a week after the wedding was over. 

• Options
    On the other hand...GREAT experiences with Shoelaces Catering: http://shoelacescatering.com
    Amazing prices and great serivce. My family has used them several times (there are 6 of us) and they cater in Columbus regularly despite being in Wilimington.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards