Massachusetts-Boston

Venue in Cape Ann/North Shore area that allows outside caterers

A friend of ours is a professional chef and wants to cater our wedding as a gift to my fiance and I, but I"m having a hard time finding a venue that allows outside caterers.  Some say they do but you have to pick from a list. 
Is there anyone that knows of any venues that will allow outside catering that will accomodate 100-150 people in the North Shore/Cape Ann/Mass-NH border area?   

Re: Venue in Cape Ann/North Shore area that allows outside caterers

• Thank you I'll definitely check it out!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-boston_venue-in-cape-annnorth-shore-area-that-allows-outside-caterers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:89Discussion:63d287b8-0a3c-489c-8f8f-996127fa232aPost:b1cb3ff9-fcd7-4c5d-8265-20e2a41dcfc7">Re: Venue in Cape Ann/North Shore area that allows outside caterers</a>:
    [QUOTE]Andover Old Town Hall in Andover, MA rents out a beautiful ballroom and can accommodate up to 150. They let you bring in all your own vendors...you are simply just paying to rent their ballroom and their tables and chairs. You can bring everyone in yourself. However, you do need to get a license to serve booze. It is in downtown Andover but has ample parking behind the building. The price is also SUPER amazing. ALOT of bang for the buck!  My FI and I were considering it, the only thing that made us go elsewhere was there is not separate area for a cocktail hour, and that was a big deal for us. 
    Posted by andthentherewashim[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards