Ohio-Columbus
Options

Place to have a big cook out type reception

Me and my fianc is having a destination beach wedding, but we want to do A reception here for friends and family that can't attend. So we are looking for a shelter house or outdoor venue that you can bring your own food, alcohol and have grills available possibly for a cookout. I do want someplace that is pretty and or fun surrounding. If anyone can help with any suggestions that would be great! Thanks!

Re: Place to have a big cook out type reception

• Options
    If you are flexible on dates I would try camp mary orton or one of the columbus parks shelter houses are great. Most are decently priced as well.
  • Options
    I know my SIL is getting married at the Retreat at Turnberry out on the east side. There ceremony is outside but from what I understand there is a shelter house with a/c. I am not sure about alcohol but I am sure they have a website or you could call and check into it.
  • Options
    I was going to say camp mary orton as well! gorgeous and rustic! 
    If you look at COlumbus parks and rec shelter house, pay attention to the alcohol permits.
    Good luck!
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    Thanks for the feedback! We are checking out Amelita Mirolo Barn this weekend that I found. It fits for what I'm looking for a barn that modern looking and pretty that people can enjoy the outside activities as well. Little bit more pricey to rent though but we will see!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards