Ohio-Toledo

FS: Two wedding dresses, plus sizes, Maggie Sottero & Oleg Cassini (Maumee area)

Maggie Sottero "Marcela" or "Marcella" : $600 with local pickup - This dress retails for over $1700! It is a size 18 (street size 14-ish), but I had some alterations done. My measurements at the time of wearing are Bust: 42inches, Waist: 37inches. The seamstress took in the side seams and did a tiny alteration to the bust. It comes with a beautiful corset back, which is fabulous.. you can make it as tight or as loose as you need, and you don't need to worry about that last minute stress eating :) I did NOT alter the hem in any way.
I have not cleaned this dress, but there are no stains or dirt.

Oleg Cassini CWG322 : $300 with local up - This dress retailed for over $900! It is a size 16W (street size 14-ish), but I had some alterations done. My measurements at the time of wearing are Bust: 42inches, Waist: 37inches. The seamstress took in the side seams, BUT she left all the fabric there, so you can let it out back to it's original size, if needed. Also, I had a beautiful corset back put in, which is fabulous.. you can make it as tight or as loose as you need, and you don't need to work about that last minute stress eating :) I did NOT alter the bust or hem in any way.

I have not cleaned this dress, but it was only worn for about two hours. It was my second dress. The color is Ivory, and it looks great with all skin tones. The seamstress also gave me a little bonus - there are hooks on the sides that hook in to your bra so the dress won't slouch down while you are dancing your bum off. However, if you lace the corset tight enough, this dress won't move an inch! The corset is a great addition, because it gives you a little waist, and then the tulle skirt goes POOF! which makes you look even smaller :) Gorgeous dress!

I can be reached at cuprysa@yahoo.com or 419-309-9819. Thank you!
Yup, I'm one of those crazy, meticulous, everything-has-to-be-perfect brides.

Re: FS: Two wedding dresses, plus sizes, Maggie Sottero & Oleg Cassini (Maumee area)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards