Illinois

PreMothersDayFashionExtravaganza

I had to pass this to my Chicago area brides as I'll be wearing one of the garments being show cased at the fashion show under my wedding dress...The show takes place, at the Holiday Inn Matteson in Matteson, IL off Lincoln Hwy May 5th 48....tickets are 15 at eventbrite.com or 20 at the door....we've all attended plenty of bridal fashion shows but what about the under garments? Bring plenty for vendors and opportunities! I'd love for us to have a knottie GTG... the Bar Louie's next door! See you ladies there!
****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown

Re: PreMothersDayFashionExtravaganza

• In Response to Re:PreMothersDayFashionExtravaganza:[QUOTE]I had to pass this to my Chicago area brides as I'll be wearing one of the garments being show cased at the fashion show under my wedding dress...The show takes place, at the Holiday Inn Matteson in Matteson, IL off Lincoln Hwy May 5th 48....tickets are 15 at eventbrite.com or 20 at the door....we've all attended plenty of bridal fashion shows but what about the under garments? Bring plenty for vendors and opportunities! I'd love for us to have a knottie GTG... the Bar Louie's next door! See you ladies there! Posted by aquari0216[/QUOTE]

Phone sucks but its from 4 to 8 and bring money for vendors and opportunities!
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards