Florida-Central Florida

Melbourne beach vs Cocoa beach for wedding

We just started planning our wedding in Brevard and decided on a beach wedding since its in our back yard. I'm not really sure the beach though.  I was hoping someone could give some advice.  I'm leaning towards Melbourne because of it being less crowded,  but my FI is leaning toward cocoa because the planner we maybe using is in cocoa. any information or opinion would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Melbourne beach vs Cocoa beach for wedding

• We are getting married at the Cocoa Beach Hilton on 9/1. Maybe talk to your planner and see what she says? Check out the locations a few different weekends and see which works better for you?
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-central-florida_melbourne-beach-vs-cocoa-beach-for-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:66Discussion:2f7754c1-96c4-4cf6-bd92-f8c42470176aPost:eb532a0b-43a9-484f-93ce-5658a8923ace">Re: Melbourne beach vs Cocoa beach for wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are getting married at the Cocoa Beach Hilton on 9/1. Maybe talk to your planner and see what she says? Check out the locations a few different weekends and see which works better for you?
    Posted by BAS19[/QUOTE]
    I am also getting married at the Cocoa Beach Hilton in November.  Outside on the deck is nice for the ceremony.  Still has the beach feel but you dont have to be in the sand!!
  • edited April 2013
    We are doing the beach. It was one of the few things we really wanted for the wedding. We did want the reception on the deck but September first its still too humid out and most of our guests are from WI and NJ, they would die.
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards