New Jersey
Options

Alterations at The Wedding Store - Andover, NJ

Has anyone ever had alterations done at The Wedding Store in Andover, NJ?  I purchased my dress from this shop and I'm considering having them do the alterations when it arrives.  I live in Sparta so the place is literally 15 minutes from my house.

Just wondering if anyone had any feedback on their alterations department.  This was not my original plan but for the sake of convenience it might be the new plan.

Thanks so much!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Alterations at The Wedding Store - Andover, NJ

• Options
    dalm0mdalm0m member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2013
    She's very expensive in everything else so if the alternations are not included I'd look else where.  I had mine done at Sew & Sew in Lafayette.  Needle Nich in Hopatcong is also good. 
  • Options
    I'm not so much concerned with the price since it's a flat rate.  I'm just curious about the quality.  If I don't have them done at the shop then they will be done in West Milford...which was my original plan.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I know the wedding store very well and I also got my gown from there, I highly recommend them and you wont regret it if your not worried with cost then there should be no second guessing. Laughing Best Wishes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards