South Carolina-Charleston
Options

Music Vendors

If anyone needs a great music vendor in Charleston definatly go with FingerSnappin' Entertainment. They are they best ever! They have a growing company with a bright future. Not only do they DJ but they also did the video for our wedding. They also have photo booths and now a Trolly named Tug to get your guest safetly to and from the wedding. Burt was more than nice. He always came over and checked in with us to see if we needed anything or when we wanted to play certain songs. He came right in before the wedding so see how me and my bridesmaids were doing. He was always cracking jokes to make us feel comfortable. If no one was out dancing he would start a line dance and I wouldnt take long before more and more people joined in and had a blast. I am so happy that I hired him. He made it easy to always be able to look back and say that night was the best night of my life. FingerSnappin' Entertainment.

Re: Music Vendors

• Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm glad you had luck with them but I TOTALLY disagree with this reccommendation.

We were looking for someone and their name also came up.  Then, we saw them at the annual Jennie Moore Elementary School silent auction.  Terrible!  

The young DJ did not know the music for the 80's theme. People were literally standing on the dance floor waiting for songs to get to a beat of some sort.  The two small speakers didn't sound very good and the lighting was poor.  The whole setup looked horribly messy and thrown up in minutes.  I felt bad for the school as it is a really important night for them.

Maybe they did it on the cheap for a fundraiser but they should still do a good job.  It was quite unprofessional.

And the owner was there operating his photbooth - meaning he knew the quality level of the DJ and was ok with it.  Not a good sign.

And do you really want a photobooth at your wedding?  I decided not to have one because they are a distraction and cheesy with all the plastic props.  Get some disposable cameras for each table and ask guests to take some pictures.  Collect them and get them developed.  WAY cooler and not cheesy.

No, there are lots of DJ's in Charleston, but only a few really good ones worth considering.

If anyone wants to know who I hired and why, PM me. I'm not going to advertise for them!

Lynda

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards