Connecticut
Options

Ceremony Songs - what did you choose?

My fiance and I are trying to decide on songs to use durnig our ceremony. We are getting married on a garden, and are somewhat non-traditional. I am thinking about walking out to "Stuck like glue" by Sugarland.

What songs are you using for your bridal party to walk out to? For you, the bride, to walk out to? What about the exit song?

I am in desperate need of ideas!!

Re: Ceremony Songs - what did you choose?

• Options
    for my family and wedding party will be walking out to an instrumental of rascal flatts, bless this broken road
    and when i come out it will change to canon in d.
  • Options
    my bridal party is walking into the ceremony to "Feels like Home"

i am walking down the aisle to "Marry Me"

and we are walking out of the ceremony to "Tonights gonna be a Good Night"

for the recpetion i am doing a different song for everyone and still unsure of all of them :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I honestly have no idea what the girls walked into.  I didn't really care and just told my DJ to pick something.  I walked down the aisle to DH's cousin singing "Marry Me".  After the ceremony we walked out to "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars.
  • Options

The parents and girlswalked into an instrumental version of "Hallelujah," I walked into an instrumental versiona of "Rainbow Connection," and we walked out to an instrumental version of "I'm Yours."

Anniversary
  • Options
    The guys with the JP then FIs dad and his aunt are walking out to The Piano Guys version of Bruno Mars Just the Way You Are
    The girls are walking out to piano version of You and Me by Lifehouse (from another site)
    I am walking out to The Piano Guys instrumental version of A Thousand Years
    After we are married We are again using The Piano Guys instrumental Version of Somewhere over the rainbow.

I am obsessed with The Piano guys!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Thank you everyone! This is helpful!!

I am thinking the girls will walk out to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJOzdLwvTHA "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson.

Then I will (and kind of hop/be-bop) down to "Stuck Like Glue" by Sugarland http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iDPw_qjhtM

Now for the exit song! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards