Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding venue that allows own alcohol

I am looking for a wedding venue in the Cleveland west side area that allows you to bring in your own alcohol or one that doesn't charge that much! With us just buying a house I'm trying to get the most bang for the buck! Email anyegrankent.edu or respond here! Thanks!!

Re: Wedding venue that allows own alcohol

• mlg78mlg78 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    Michauds in Strongsville  does but I cringe at that venue... Most of it is very dated and I don't like the thought of multiple weddings going on at one location...too much of a chance for screw ups! The parking lot is also the pits.

I'm doing mine at Ridge Manor in Brooklyn right off of 480.  They provide two lower end beers (I think Miller Lite & MGD?) on tap but you can bring in whatever beer, wine and alcohol you want.  What I like most is that it's a SIX HOUR reception.  Also, everything seems to be included, the bartenders, security, tax & gratuity, NICE centerpieces (not the crappy ones that seem to come with most venues), and even things like the card box holder.  The manager, Sharon, has been wonderful to work with.
  • The Belarusan American Community Center in Strongsville does and they only handle one party at a time. BYOB and you can bring in kegs, as they have taps. Great venue and you get a lot for your money including decor items and colored linens. Huge dance floor and excellent food. We loved having our reception there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I will look into both! 

Thanks ladies!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_wedding-venue-that-allows-own-alcohol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:9d628e43-2dbc-43e1-a20f-c88225ae38c5Post:bc348721-3429-49cd-802b-192e4d86e48b">Wedding venue that allows own alcohol</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a wedding venue in the Cleveland west side area that allows you to bring in your own alcohol or one that doesn't charge that much! With us just buying a house I'm trying to get the most bang for the buck! Email anyegrankent.edu or respond here! Thanks!!
    Posted by kimosabi[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm about to put my deposit down on The Fountain Bleau in Avon Lake.... they allow you to bring your own alcohol and pricing is reasonable!</div>
  • Brennan's catering allows you to bring your own liquor or purchase from them. They are also the cheapest I have found located on the west side of cleveland.
  • If you're interested in a rustic venue, we booked the Vermilion-on-the-Lake Clubhouse, a beautiful old cabin with a panoramic view of Lake Erie.  Tables and chairs are included, but you can bring your own caterer and alcohol.  Fits up to 250 if I recall.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_wedding-venue-that-allows-own-alcohol?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:9d628e43-2dbc-43e1-a20f-c88225ae38c5Post:bc348721-3429-49cd-802b-192e4d86e48b">Wedding venue that allows own alcohol</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am looking for a wedding venue in the Cleveland west side area that allows you to bring in your own alcohol or one that doesn't charge that much! With us just buying a house I'm trying to get the most bang for the buck! Email anyegrankent.edu or respond here! Thanks!!
    Posted by kimosabi[/QUOTE]
  • Toms Country Cabin inAvon, I think, allows your own alcohol. Or they did A few years back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards