May 2014 Weddings

beach bound!

I am having a beach wedding on may 24th 2014 I'm just starting the planning process I could use some guidance since I'm in baton rouge la and planning to have it in the Destin or fort Walton area. I love rich bold colors such as a bright purple no pastels! I guess I'm justlooking for advice my parents think this is just a joke so my fiance and I are footing the bill..

Re: beach bound!

• Oh our budget is 7k prefer to keep it under 5k since we are saving up money all year to pay for it .
  • Hi, I am also having my wedding on May 24th 2014, however I can not decide if I am having a Destin beach wedding or wedding where I live..Maybe talk to your parents? I am 19 now and will be 20 when I say I do, however my parents are supportive and paying for my wedding..My advice both of you sit down and talk to them and let them know you are serious it may take awhile but I am sure they will come around and help out! Also I suggest going down before your wedding to talk to who ever is planning your wedding or who is heloping with it to tell them what you like and look at options! Congrats and Goodluck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards