Illinois-Chicago

Barn/ Farmhouse close to Chicago recs??

My fiance and i live downtown and are looking for either a barn or farmhouse for our wedding. we want something rustic and nice, any recs are appreciated!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Barn/ Farmhouse close to Chicago recs??

• Have you looked at the Byron Colby barn? It's located in Grayslake
    Anniversary
  • I hjave heard alot of positive stuff about Colby Byron Barn as well
  • The concorde centre in Woodstock is really pretty!
  • We have some friends getting married at the Hoosier Grove Barn in Streamwood ... looks pretty nice. www.hoosiergrovebarn.com
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_barn-farmhouse-close-to-chicago-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:2a38b449-7fe5-432a-9aa0-6520038a29b7Post:1bd52335-8944-42d6-a821-c360593dcce3">Barn/ Farmhouse close to Chicago recs??</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and i live downtown and are looking for either a barn or farmhouse for our wedding. we want something rustic and nice, any recs are appreciated!
    Posted by chitwngal2010[/QUOTE]

thanks girls i will check those out!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Another vote for Byron!  My brother just had his wedding there.

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ive looked at every barn/farm house venue in the Chicagoland/southern wisconsin area.

I have written down everything about each one in a notebook. Like Max people, Depoit, Room rental fee, Who has heat/hair. Pretty much everything you would neeed. If you are still looking for a place let me know.

• Maddie0330Maddie0330 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://chicago.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_barn-farmhouse-close-to-chicago-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:72Discussion:2a38b449-7fe5-432a-9aa0-6520038a29b7Post:d01ddd61-9051-463e-9ecf-74d598d97856">Re: Barn/ Farmhouse close to Chicago recs??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ive looked at every barn/farm house venue in the Chicagoland/southern wisconsin area. I have written down everything about each one in a notebook. Like Max people, Depoit, Room rental fee, Who has heat/hair. Pretty much everything you would neeed. If you are still looking for a place let me know.
    Posted by countrywedding0318[/QUOTE]

<div>Hi, I'd be really interested in this information. I just started looking for venues for next year, and I'm already overwhelmed by the task! I appreciate it.</div>
  • Hi, do you still have all that information available?  If so is there any way I can get a copy of it?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois-chicago_barn-farmhouse-close-to-chicago-recs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:72Discussion:2a38b449-7fe5-432a-9aa0-6520038a29b7Post:d01ddd61-9051-463e-9ecf-74d598d97856">Re: Barn/ Farmhouse close to Chicago recs??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ive looked at every barn/farm house venue in the Chicagoland/southern wisconsin area. I have written down everything about each one in a notebook. Like Max people, Depoit, Room rental fee, Who has heat/hair. Pretty much everything you would neeed. If you are still looking for a place let me know.
    Posted by countrywedding0318[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards