Rhode Island
Options

Favor help

I am getting married in October at a farm in CT.  I am going with the fall theme, we are having leaves and pumpkins everywhere.  I really want to have chocolate covered apples for my favors and was originally just going to make them myself but am not having second thoughts.  I just think that trying to make 140 apples 2-3 days before the wedding is going to be a lot to handle even with the help of my bridal party.  Does anyone know a place where I can buy them at a reasonable price?  I really want apples for my favors so any help would be appreciated!
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
image 125 Are ready to party
image 23 Are no fun!
image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet

Re: Favor help

• Options
    What about a grocery store??
  • Options
    We had chocolate covered apples as our favors/placecards. They were a huge hit! We used Amy's Apples out of Smithfield and highly recommend her. If you aren't near there she ships all the time. To cut costs we did one per couple and attached the placecards to the apples to avoid any confusion. I honestly can't remember how much they were but they were totally worth it. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_favor-help-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:3053a25d-5a8d-482a-963b-2375e23b7d9aPost:e74a1d74-029a-4bea-a752-fdb332076e5e">Re:Favor help</a>:
    [QUOTE]We had chocolate covered apples as our favors/placecards. They were a huge hit! We used Amy's Apples out of Smithfield and highly recommend her. If you aren't near there she ships all the time. To cut costs we did one per couple and attached the placecards to the apples to avoid any confusion. I honestly can't remember how much they were but they were totally worth it. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Posted by RIFallBride[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much!! I am going to look into her.  I am pretty close to Smithfield so it wouldn't be a problem to go and pick them up.  Thanks again!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
    image 125 Are ready to party
    image 23 Are no fun!
    image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards