July 2013 Weddings
Options

but I don't wanna wait *hmph!* - updated Teaser PIP

FI and I had did our e-pics today..O-M-G!! We had a blasty blast! Our photographers were soo easy to get along with and more importantly they were fun! We took pics on the ferris wheel, carousel and under the skloosh water ride. I can not wait to see them and to share! :)  Have I mentioned how impatient I am and can't wait?!

Edit:  My photographer posted ONE (ugh!) picture last night on FB. I don't know how I'm going to make it the next few weeks just waiting...  I think I look awkward in this picture, FI had just said something to make me laugh and then Mike (our photographer) asked that we kiss..but I love, love, love the colors and the background!! This park is where we had our first official date and that ferris wheel is where FI admited later on that he chickened out of kissing me.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: but I don't wanna wait *hmph!* - updated Teaser PIP

• Options
    That is very exciting!!! I can't wait to see them!!! I wish we could get ours done at an amusement park too! We are getting ours done in September at a local state park and I can't wait!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I couldn't wait till September if I were you lol. We may take shots at a local park here too in a few months, only to have some more natural and sexier pictures taken. Knoebel's is a free park to enter so that's why we picked it. It was easier and funner than anticipated! :)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    i LOVE the colors and juxtaposition of this pic! can't wait to see the rest (and hmmm...we live a couple hours from the santa cruz beach boardwalk...) ::wheels start turning:: ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_but-i-dont-wanna-wait-hmph?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:769f43b6-bf58-4bbc-9b3a-a33d4c87658ePost:34dca003-5ce0-4c3d-9e07-ce7ef118deed">Re: but I don't wanna wait *hmph!* - updated Teaser PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]i LOVE the colors and juxtaposition of this pic! can't wait to see the rest (and hmmm...we live a couple hours from the santa cruz beach boardwalk...) ::wheels start turning:: ;)
    Posted by missquela[/QUOTE]

Miquela, I would highly recommend asking your photographer about that. it was soo much fun and Im so glad we decided to go this route rather than getting them done in a park or somewhere more "rigid". Not that there's anything wrong with it..we still want to get some more formal poses done somewhere (pending on how these come out)  but yeah...I say go for it! :)   The only thing I wish we did more of us the games, I think that would've been fun to get in pictures.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    G2V, your teaser photo is so cute!!! I love the colors. We had our e-shoot at Disneyland so our pics have a similar feel. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see more. :) 
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Im not patient when it comes to things I want /

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I was thinking about having our e-pics at a park as well, during the annual carnival - also where we had our first date (and FI had his first ever ride on a ferris wheel)! 

I love all the colours in that teaser pic. I'm sure all the pics are going to be so fun once you get them :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards