Florida-Central Florida

Affordable wedding gowns in Orlando?

Is there anyone besides David's Bridal that sells a good selection for under $1000 in the Orlando area? My wedding planner has referred me to a few places but they are all like in the $1000 - $3000 and up range. I'm having a simple backyard wedding and I don't want to pay a lot of money for a dress.

Any suggestions?

Re: Affordable wedding gowns in Orlando?

• Have you tried Alfred Angelo? I bought my super blingy Casablanca at Lily's Bridal for $950. What about J. Crew, White House Black Market, Macys, I know Nicole Miller does wedding dresses. If you want a super simple dress it shouldn't be that hard to find something under $1000. Also have you gone to the bridal shops and looked at the sale racks? I found one I really liked for about $350 at Lily's on their sale rack. It would have needed a lot of alterations to bring it from a 10 to a 2, but it was still very pretty.
    ***September 2013 March Siggy Challenge: Hair Inspiration***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for the ideas! I'll check it out!
  • I wound up getting mine at DB but Lilys Bridal and Minerva's bridal are also affordable
  • Minerva's has an outlet near the Florida Mall called Minnie's that offers discount gowns.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards