Arkansas
Options

Harrison AR

Hello! 

My fiance and i are getting married next April. We haven't picked a venue for sure yet because we are in a toss up between the thorncrown and another place. I am looking for other brides in the area to talk to and share ideas with! 

Re: Harrison AR

• Options
    What area were you looking at to get married? Sticking with the Northern part of the state, like Eureka Springs? I know lots of weddings take place at the Thorncrown Chapel, which you mentioned. Were you wanting to stay in a church/chapel, or did you want to explore outdoor wedding venues? How many people are you planning for? I'm doing an outdoor wedding and one of the hardest parts was finding an outdoor wedding venue that would accommodate 200 guests! So, get an idea of your guestlist number before you get your heart set on a particular venue. And let us know more details so we're able to help you more! Posted below is a picture of another beautiful Chapel that is very popular for weddings. It's the Chapel of Transfiguration at Camp Mitchell, which is on top of Petit Jean mountain in Morrilton.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards