Flowers

Do Bride's and Bridesmaids bouquets need to match?

Hi ladies,

Just wondering; do the bridesmaid bouquets typically coordinate with the brides? I know they aren't an exact match, but I was wondering if they should use the same type of flowers or if it would be okay to have totally different bouquets for th bridesmaids.

Thanks.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Do Bride's and Bridesmaids bouquets need to match?

• I'm doing white roses for mine and white gerbera daisies for the girls.
    "It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_do-brides-and-bridesmaids-bouquets-need-to-match?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:28Discussion:8fdc2384-fa1d-4b03-b6b6-701755e080e3Post:39d01086-9680-477c-a1af-2e378476ec39">Do Bride's and Bridesmaids bouquets need to match?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi ladies, Just wondering; do the bridesmaid bouquets typically coordinate with the brides? I know they aren't an exact match, but I was wondering if they should use the same type of flowers or if it would be okay to have totally different bouquets for th bridesmaids. Thanks.
    Posted by stevelovesmelissa[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I think it looks better when the bouquets look nice together.  For example, my bouquet was mostly white.  The girls carried bouquets with color that coordinated well with their dress.  I think it looked great.</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • the bouquets dnt  haeve too match.. actually I think the brides should stand alone ... all eyes on you Wink
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_do-brides-and-bridesmaids-bouquets-need-to-match?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:8fdc2384-fa1d-4b03-b6b6-701755e080e3Post:5a21b7e6-2218-473a-b6a1-68691aa5e040">Re: Do Bride's and Bridesmaids bouquets need to match?</a>:
    [QUOTE]the bouquets dnt  haeve too match..  actually I think the brides should stand alone ... all eyes on you 
    Posted by yannkia[/QUOTE]

What she said. Well, sorta.
  • No, they don't have to match! Ours were completely different.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards