California-Bay Area
Options

Wedding dress shopping in SF!

Any Bay Area brides have recommendations for bridal boutiques or wedding dress shops that I should visit? I haven't tried on any dresses yet so I'm looking for somewhere with a diverse collection of dresses, preferably in San Francisco or North Bay.

Thank you!

Re: Wedding dress shopping in SF!

• Options
    I know this is out of your geographical range, but you might want to take a drive to Trudy's in Campbell, in the south bay. 

they have a HUGE selection, their consultants are great, and pretty good on pricing as well.
  • Options
    I'd also recommend Trudy's in Campbell, a few of my friends got their dresses there and I know they have a good selection. We also bought our bridesmaid dresses there for one of the weddings. And I did go there for a sample sale which honestly had a terrible selection of dresses, but I plan to go back for a regular appointment.

If you want to stay in the city, a friend of mine recommended Marina Morrison to me, from the pictures online it looks spacious and fabulous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-bay-area_wedding-dress-shopping-in-sf?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:602Discussion:42e5a6b3-6bc8-40f3-8d9e-e1f59862d6c5Post:4e4afeb0-1fbd-4dc6-a00b-0e57922ab09d">Re: Wedding dress shopping in SF!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd also recommend Trudy's in Campbell, a few of my friends got their dresses there and I know they have a good selection. We also bought our bridesmaid dresses there for one of the weddings. And I did go there for a sample sale which honestly had a terrible selection of dresses, but I plan to go back for a regular appointment. If you want to stay in the city, a friend of mine recommended Marina Morrison to me, from the pictures online it looks spacious and fabulous!
    Posted by MissKristenWed84403[/QUOTE]

that's a bummer that you had a bad selection at the trudy's sample sale.  I went to their sample sale, and they had HUNDREDS of dresses.  I will say, I got the first appointment though, so maybe I just had better luck because it hadn't really been picked over yet.
  • Options
    There's a place called something like.... La Boutique des Brides? or something? It's in SOMA. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Try Novella Bridal in downtown SF. Great staff and a good selection of dresses (they carry essense of australia, casablanca, pronovias, among others). However, if you want a big selection of designers, try Elegant Lace Bridal in San Jose
  • Options
    I went to Trudy's :) great selection!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards