March 2013 Weddings

Yay! + Pics!

Just wanted to say that I've really loved seeing everyone else's photos, you all look so happy and beautiful!! I'm a bit delayed here but thought I'd share a photo or two from our big day!! I was hoping our photog would have put us on her blog by now so I could share the link, but we've just gotten the one preview photo so far.

Edit: Here are more photos from our photographer!! We couldn't be happier with them!! :)

http://blog.caitlintphotography.com/2013/04/caitlyn-steve-married/
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Yay! + Pics!

• jennipea382jennipea382 member
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited April 2013
    Beautiful! How was the honeymoon? You were in PR the same time as me weren't you? Mind not working right now, lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Thank you! And yes we were! :) It was so great- such perfect weather until Friday when we left. Hit up Old San Juan for dinner and sightseeing at the Forts one day, did an awesome rainforest hike another day and then just laid around and caught up on sleep (we were also the idiots that got sunburned on the first day and couldn't be in the sun the next 2 days.. lol). We were a little annoyed by the cabbies driving like maniacs but overall is was great and we ate a ton of PR food! How about you guys?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha that sounds so much like our trip! We relaxed the first day, wandering around the resort, getting massages, going in the pool and such. Second day we went to the rainforest, Luquillo Beach and back to the pool again. Third day we did the forts and Bacardi factory. We ran out of time that day, we wanted to wander more :-( Oh well, next time! We rented a car and OMG those drivers are insane! The fact that we made it through our many fights and heart attacks on some of those drives I think means this will last.. haha. I think next time we may spend the extra money on someone else driving!

Oh and the sunburn.. I was fine until we went to Old San Juan. I forgot to REAPPLY the sunscreen and now my one shoulder (yes, only one shoulder.. lol) is totally fried. Probably one of my worst sunburns but strangely only in that one spot. Could have been worse I guess, with my red hair and freckles haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards