Colorado
Options

Stonebrook Manor, Thornton CO

Does anyone have experience with Stonebrook Manor?

We are looking to book our fall wedding there, they have a great deal going on and which makes it perfect for our budget, and I just wanted to check to see what others thought of the location, catering, etc.

Thanks in advance!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stonebrook Manor, Thornton CO

• Options
    They have a great staff and are total wedding pros! The ceremony, cocktail, and reception areas are spacious - lots of parking, etc. The grounds are very attractive as well.

• Options
    I was was at a wedding there about 2 years ago. The food was cold and we had to beg to get them to bring appetizers to our table. Wasn't impressed. Things may have improved since then.
  • Options
    We are looking into having our wedding there as well.  I haven't received any pricing information from them yet, however. The place looks perfect for the type of venue we are looking for though!
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    We had friends get married there years ago and I happen to live around the corner... it's beautiful and from what I remembered really nice... it gives the allusion of being isolated but you are blocks from I-25 and really close to 120th so you may have a noise problem if the ceremony is outside.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker 
      Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    We checked into it because of their "great deal" they had going on.  Although the place is beautiful the "great deal" was still a LOT more money than our budget would allow (unless the wedding was a Tuesday at noon).  But the venue is beautiful!
  • Options

Our friends got married there and it was beautiful. You can't really hear any traffic, if an ambulance or something goes by you will but much beyond that the noise isn't an issue outside. The food was okay, the cake was okay at best. The dance floor is really tiny unless your having a small wedding.  They also nickle and dime on everything, they come by the tables and take drinks off before people have finished.
       It wasn't terrible and their wedding was gorgeous, the staff was nice and helpful when they could be. Just things to be aware of before booking.

• Options
    edited April 2013

We have booked our 5-25-14 wedding for there, one of my bridesmaids knows the family who owns it and another was in a wedding there a few years ago and loved it!!! I can't wait and the special they have going on right now includes so much :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards