Indiana-Indianapolis

Affordable Downtown Reception Venues-Indianapolis, IN

Were a young couple looking for somewhere that is affordable and will allow us to bring in our own food.I'm looking for reception venues prefferably in the downtown area. There will be between 200-250 guests attending.Thanks in advance!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Affordable Downtown Reception Venues-Indianapolis, IN

• try the sanctuary on penn. The thing that makes them awesom is that they let your event go as late as you want. no extra fees.
  • I would not say the Sanctuary is affordable. You cannot bring in your own caterer and their Saturday food minimim is $10,000 which would be $40-50 per person. That's pretty steep IMO.

OP affordable is not a concrete concept. What is your budget?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would suggest the Walker Theater. I took a tour there when I was looking at potential venues. I will caution you that the interior is not exactly in tip top shape, but I'm an interior designer and I'm trained to look for imperfections in a space. They are very reasonable, and they will allow you to bring in a caterer. However, you'll get what you pay for. Good luck! Smile
  • I'm getting married at The Harrison Arts Center in October, it is not your typical venue but you can bring in your own catering/make your own food. A lot of opporunity for DIY decor and a few really nice touches if you're into the artsy/industrial elements! The Rathskellar is pretty reasonable, the Mavris is $hit show & so is the Sanctuary on Penn. Absolutely ridiculous in their pricing & so many hidden costs
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards