Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Board of Trade or Riverview Room??

Please share your experiences with BOT or Riverview Room! We're having such a hard time deciding between the two and a decision has to be made soon to secure our date. I have visited both venues for a brief walkthrough but not for an actual wedding. There are many positive aspects of each one and both are within our budget. We are planning to have the ceremony at the venue as well. The quality of food and service are highly important to us. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Board of Trade or Riverview Room??

• Options
    We got married at the BOT and it was great! I loved the high ceilings, indoor and outdoor space, and the history of the building. We looked at the Riverview Room too but wouldn't have met the minimums for a Saturday night. Pigeon Caterers were also fantastic to work with for the Board of Trade!
  • Options
    I had my ceremony and reception at the Board of Trade and would definitely pick it over the Riverview Room.  It has a lot of character and Pigeon Catering has wonderful food.  I've also been to a wedding at the Riverview Room.  I wouldn't want my guests to have to enter through the Jax Brewery and I also wasn't that impressed with the food.
  • Options
    I've been to both places.  The Board of Trade definitely has character and the nicer space for the ceremony but the Riverview Room is actually located in the French Quarter (which I think is nicer if you're going to 2nd line), has a beautiful view and in my opinion, better food than I had at the Board of Trade.  Maybe it depends on the menu you choose?  Anyways, hopefully that helps you decide, based on your priorities.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards