Attire & Accessories Forum

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Clothing

• for the actual rehersal, probably  sundress.. nothing fancy.. or maybe jeans and a tank.. 

as for the dinner, a bikini! We are renting cabanas at the hotel pool were staying at and having food catered to them.
  • I wore jeans.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I wore a white dress from White House Black Market. Mainly because I fell in love with it upon first glance. I hadn't really planned to wear white. 
  • I wore a green dress I had found while in Florida visiting my parents.  I had planned on wearing a cute sundress and the dress I found fit that vision perfectly.  But I can't remember the store I got it from, I think it was just a department store.

• I'll probably just be wearing a white/cream casual dress, maybe a cardigan over it if it's cooler out.
  • I had originally bought a really cute strapless white ruffle dress a year before our wedding at a small boutique near my office. I loved it and it was 50% off! Unfortunately by the time the wedding rolled around, I had loss weight from stress and the dress no longer fit when I tried it on again a month before the wedding. I was then left scrambling to find something quickly. Fortunately I found a white cotteon eyelet dress at Macy's that worked well instead. It was a bit less dressy than the orginal dress, but it was pretty and I'm easily able to wear it again for other occasions.
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I think I'm going to wear one of my favorite dresses - a white sleeveless sundress, with a blue dotted pattern, that I got a year or two ago from HM - with a black cardigan I always wear with it. It just so happens it's a white-ish color - I don't think you necessarily need to wear white to the RD.
    Anniversary
  • I ended up buying a dress from davids when my girls were looking for their bridesmaids dresses.  They convinced me to try it on and we all loved it (just did not work for the bridesmaids, lol) so they convinced me to buy it for the rehearsal. so I obliged :)  It does not scream "this is a bridesmaids dress" and I know I will for sure get more use out of it.  

Anniversary
  • I loved my white skirt and pink top from The Loft! My favorite store for work cloths and just simple pieces! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards