July 2013 Weddings

ordering candy online

Does anyone have experience with ordering candy online for a candy buffet? Any good or bad stories?? Thanks!

Re: ordering candy online

• I ordered some from candywarehouse.com. great, fast and super easy.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I guess as a spin off of that - How has everyone decided how much candy to order?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Training to be the next companion.

• Ordered personalized M&Ms.
    Their platinum color doesn't really look as advertised, but otherwise they came out great. I'm assuming they're delicious... don't know yet! lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_ordering-candy-online?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:f4d4fff0-1e21-4fd0-a53a-81d424a0c5dbPost:5c2f521d-186d-4267-9817-fefa275e2a07">Re: ordering candy online</a>:
    [QUOTE]I guess as a spin off of that - How has everyone decided how much candy to order?
    Posted by CleverThought[/QUOTE]

<div>that is an excellent question!! lol i have no idea! let's hope people respond with advice!!</div>
  • I found this website to be very helpful.  I haven't put an order together yet but I loved that these guys really try to help you visualize how much you get for their bulk amounts.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards