Military Brides

Things to do...

I'm trying to figure out all of the legal things I need to do before I get married. I know we need blood tests and a marriage license. But I'm talking about for the Army (I don't know if it's different for different branches). Someone told me I need to get a physical from a military doctor before I can gain command sponsorship. Is that true? Is there anything else I need to know/do? Is there any website that I can go to with a list of things I need? Thanks in advance!

Re: Things to do...

• Your fianc should ask his command if there's anything they need you to do for them. Every command is different as far as things like requiring pre wedding marriage counseling and what not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_military-brides_things-to-do?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:13Discussion:2f0bd01a-0e7f-4fe0-ba4b-bf03146f1bedPost:ad002981-b77b-4d38-a414-25223d096398">Re:Things to do...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Your fianc should ask his command if there's anything they need you to do for them. Every command is different as far as things like requiring pre wedding marriage counseling and what not.
    Posted by Sammy0709[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Alright. I just wasn't sure how to go about finding out. I'll have him ask. Thanks!!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards