Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Zapps Chips & Pralines

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to get the best pricing on Zapps chips?  Their website seems a little expensive.  I have heard people get them from Sam's Club, but I don't think any of us have a membership, as we are all Costo members. :)

We would also like to do Pralines, so any advice on best place would be appreciated as well!

Thanks!

Re: Zapps Chips & Pralines

• Options
    We put Zapps and pralines in our welcome bags which were a big hit!  We actually just ended up buying the Zapps direct (as we also weren't Sam's Club members and then actually couldn't find one locally that carried them).  But, you might have better luck.

We got pralinettes (mini-pralines) from Leah's Pralines in the French Quarter which were SUPER YUMMY and a decent price.  They can also put a wedding/message sticker on each one in your choice of color.  See link below.

Good luck!!
    dml
  • Options
    I think Zapp's are pretty inexpensive at Wal-Mart.  You can probably buy the lunch bag sizes. 
  • Options
    Thanks for the info and link! :)
  • Options

For pralines try Old Town Praline and Gift Shop. 828-6228.  They also put welcome baskets together and I believe will deliver them as well.

• Options
    Regular size Zapp's work out to a buck each at Rousse's.
  • Options
    try demsumgudpralines.com

• Options
    We bought the zapps at a local store, the price was about the same as anywhere else. We also used Leah's pralines for pralettes. The price was great and they were a hit!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards