April 2013 Weddings

Um, I hope the dress still fits!

2»

Re: Um, I hope the dress still fits!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_um-i-hope-the-dress-still-fits?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:1861980b-6a43-4549-8f27-31fdaf143262Post:335ddb7c-a6e7-4b01-a345-ae83bd58d88d">Re: Um, I hope the dress still fits!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I used to make the very first nail appointment so that the salon wasn't filled with all the chemical smells like it is at the end of the day.  When I was pregnant 6 years ago, hair dye was a HUGE no-no at any stage, but that may have changed by now.  You can ask your OB when you call to make your appointment. <strong>I definitely recommend something called Sea Bands.</strong>  I got them at Walgreens for about $10.  They're wrist bands that work with pressure points in your wrist, so they're non-medicated.  They're made for motion sickness but they REALLY help with morning sickness too.  I don't know how I would have lived without them.  I tried to go the natural route as much as I could and that was the best $10 I spent the entire pregnancy - especially since we wanted to wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone but my all-day sickness started around 4 weeks.
    Posted by ChiGirl2013[/QUOTE]

I second this!

I get really bad motion sickness, and my Grandma gave those to me a long time ago and they really help! I never thought about using them for morning sickness, thanks Chi!
  • Wow such exciting news!!! I am jumping up in joy for you, but so jealous at the same time!!

Your dress should be fine =)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Congrats!! How exciting :)

I dont think a mani/pedi will be a problem, I stopped getting my nails done when I was pregnant b/c the smell was horrible. You should be fine with it being so early in the pregnancy though.
    Also hair dying was a no no when I was pregnant as well only because your hormones are so crazy it was said that the color might not take or it wouldnt be what you wanted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards