Students
Options

I'm so close to the end, but I'm seriously losing motivation.

I've got a week left of school, 5 finals coming up, and I'm just losing my motivation. I usually work really hard, get good grades, and push myself to the end, but I'm just done.

Anyone else feeling this way?

PhotobucketWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm so close to the end, but I'm seriously losing motivation.

• Options
    You are not alone.  I've got a 4.0 in graduate school, and I am sooooooooooooo not interested in writing this paper.  In fact, mostly, I want to go eat chocolate and forget I ever applied to graduate school. It's one of those WTF was I thinking kind of days.

But, you can do it!  And so can I!  In fact.. I should probably get back to writing that term paper.  Ugh. 

Or I could go find chocolate.  And watch a movie... 

Or write the paper.  Grumble.
  • Options
    ekutlusekutlus member
    First Comment
    Definitely not alone. For some reason it never dawned on me how difficult it would be planning a wedding while going to school. But you can do it!!
    Created by Wedding Favors
  • Options
    Like.fm for Firefox (click here to dismiss)
    You have not linked an account to this extension. Songs you play will not be sent to Like.fm.
    Not alone! Just try and focus and don't lose that GPA! School will be done in no time. Just give yourself like a day break and get back to it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_im-close-end-but-im-seriously-losing-motivation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:ce02a8c3-b5de-4f54-8f94-185e8fdd6de4Post:6f1d24dd-bbf5-4421-9110-662ffe5dd6c2">Re: I'm so close to the end, but I'm seriously losing motivation.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Definitely not alone. For some reason it never dawned on me how difficult it would be planning a wedding while going to school. But you can do it!!
    Posted by ekutlus[/QUOTE]

<div>I know right, and I am also planning a wedding from 300 miles away. </div>
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I know!  Two weeks left until I graduate and I just don't care anymore!  And then grad school starts which will be insaaaaaane!  I really just want to get married but I don't know how we'll have the money while we're still in school...so we will probably have to wait until I graduate grad school...two years from now.  Waaaah I am sick of school too!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I just had my last two finals of the semester today, so I was feeling the same way you are feeling now over the past week. Just remember, you're almost there!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    sloanawsloanaw member
    First Comment
    i graduate june 11, and im ready to get out! haha! i so need to do more job research though! ugh! i feel so behind, but im working at my "part time" job a lot and then school and wedding stuff so i havent had time to look for a teaching position.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards