Rhode Island

ring bearer

Hey everyone!
I am winding down to the wedding day, and I have been trying to figure out what to do with my ring bearer.  He is my 6 year old cousin. I know you usually do a pillow, but what do you do with the pillow afterwards.  I dont see my little cousin wanting to keep that, so what are other brides doing?

Re: ring bearer

• We had a box engraved with our names and wedding date. He carried it down and gave it to the best man. It now sits on our dresser and if we take off our rings for any reason they go in there.
  • im not doing the traditoion ringber, i have no flower girl so im just having my nephew walking down with a chalk board sign saying here comes your bride... and if you go to micheals you can get one for cheap too its cute and diffenrent and you can write anything you want on it

• I made a box like this for my ring bearer to carry.  I found the idea on Pinterest and it was really easy to make.  I got the box from Hobby Lobby and it was very cheap, only around $2 I think and you can use a white paint marker or something along those lines to write on it.

Wedding Countdown Ticker image

148 Invited
    image 125 Are ready to party
    image 23 Are no fun!
    image 0 Haven't found the mailbox yet
  • We're not having a ring bearer, but I love this picture that's been everywhere on Pinterest:

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found on Pinterest wedding rings tied to an old bible...very cute idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards