Ohio-Cleveland

Springvale Golf Course-Reception

Has anyone gotten married at Springvale Golf Course in North Olmsted? Or been to a wedding there? I am trying to get some feedback on the place! Please let me know! thanks!

Re: Springvale Golf Course-Reception

• edited December 2011
    a good friend of mine got married there in november. from the outside, it doesn't look all that appealing.  however, the inside is GORGEOUS. it was beautiful and decortated (by springvale) with tule/lights. the outside doesn't do it justice. plus, i believe that the bride told me it was very reasonable. good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    i'm still in the process of looking for halls but Springvale is definitely in my top 3!! It has a different feel to the ballroom since it is different than your typical banquet hall. The girl who is their event planner is very nice and the price is definitely right for everything that is included (they have awesome package deals). They just refinished the dance floor when i went to visit and the entire hall is very pretty. After talking to people i know that have had events there, nobody had anything bad to say.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I booked my wedding there for July 30, 2011!
  • Has anyone had or attended an outdoor ceremony at Springvale??  I can't find any photos and was wondering what the grounds look like.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards