Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

HELP!

I am 2 months out from my wedding day and I need some suggestions please! I am trying to decide on some music ideas but I really have no idea what to do so I was hoping you guys could help me

Wedding is outside and very non traditional!.. I'm walking down the isle to "Makeyou feel my love" So ideas that aren't traditional are great! :)

1. Songs ideas for the bridal party to walk into
2. the song that we walk out to after we've been married!.. we can't come up with anything we Love..

PLEASE HELP !!
 thank you in advance

Re: HELP!

• My bridal party came in to the Beatles' "Here Comes the Sun," and our recessional was "Star Wars: Throne Room." 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • We are using Storybook Love for the entire wedding party (including bride and groom)  for our processional (walk in) and Rainbow Connection for our recessional (walk out).  

Your recessional should be a celebratory song....from a genre of your choice.  Friends of mine used a heavy metal remix of Pachelbel's Canon.   Others's used Let's get this party Started by the Black Eyed Peas.  In each case, they picked something that was very them. 
  • Have you checked out offbeatbride.com? They have great suggestions for music that I had never considered before. 
  • ElcaBElcaB member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Someone I know played "Say Hey (I Love You) for their recessional and I loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards