Florida-Central Florida

Anyone in the state of Florida have a Maggie Sottero Milana dress I could try on?

I fell in love with this dress on the website but because it's from 2009, NO ONE carries it. I know, because I called just about every store in the state. You can order it from any store that sells Maggie Sottero but I just can't try it on. I'm a size 4-6 but honestly it doesn't matter what size you own, I just need to get an idea of how it'll look on me before I order it. Am willing to drive!!!

Re: Anyone in the state of Florida have a Maggie Sottero Milana dress I could try on?

• ellyant2013ellyant2013 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited April 2013
    I fell in love with this dress on the website but because it's from 2009, NO ONE carries it. I know, because I called just about every store in the state. You can order it from any store that sells Maggie Sottero but I just can't try it on. I'm a size 4-6 but honestly it doesn't matter what size you own, I just need to get an idea of how it'll look on me before I order it. Am willing to drive!!!
  • edited April 2013
    You might want to try a Florida specific board.
  • *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2013
    you wouldn't believe this, but i have 3! sizes 4,6 and 8
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited April 2013
    do they have a similar dress in any store for you to try on from the same designer? you should ask.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards