Ohio-Cleveland

Wendy Park, Whiskey Island

Has anyone gotten married here or know about this venue for a reception?

Thanks! :)

Re: Wendy Park, Whiskey Island

• I looked at whiskey island, there was nothing there just a small restaurant with no indoor seating, picnic tables outside.i think you would have to bring everything there to have a reception there.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_wendy-park-whiskey-island-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:d582ea99-d867-46f8-bcba-62539a09c844Post:840724c9-6c9f-4272-b058-bbfbfccd99a4">Wendy Park, Whiskey Island</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone gotten married here or know about this venue for a reception? Thanks! :)
    Posted by mhagan1234[/QUOTE]

We looked into it- you have to pay for the space, bring in a tent, table, chairs, caterer the whole shebang from an outside 3rd party- except the booze, you have to buy that from them. My sis went to a wedding there and loved it, but it is not a low budget option, if that is what you are looking for....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I looked into it just emailed them.  It was going to cost more then I wanted because of rental fee then finding and paying an outside caterer then buying booze from them and the packages that they offer are not what I am looking for you were only able to choose 3 bottles of booze and that was the most expensive package.  But if you are looking to only have beer and wine it would work nicely.  Looks like a beautiful outdoor location!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards